RadioReverb training offers fun, practical engaging courses run by industry professionals and based in our central Brighton studios. Our courses focus on practical skills and hands-on experience with a “learning by doing” approach.
The intensive Radio Presenter’s Workshop has a maximum of eight trainees per course and includes the following subjects:
● Roles in radio and types of radio stations
● Programme planning, timing and production - how to structure a show
● Interviewing techniques & choosing contributors
● Introductions to tech skills, studios and self-operating a mixing desk
● Microphone and voice techniques - finding your voice
● Effective cue writing, scripting and delivery
● The Audience - communicating with an audience; identifying your audience – empathy; connecting with the listener
● Staying legal - legal considerations and broadcast law
Please contact us for forthcoming dates in 2018
To confirm your booking:
All courses are booked on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of eight places per workshop. To book a place, please email email@example.com Please contact us for more information.
We have now moved to a great new accesible location in Brighton Open Market
In addition to our regular courses in Radio Presenting we also offer bespoke one-to-one Media Training, including advanced audio editing, Social Media, Voiceover, and Podcasting - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.